Friday, May 8, 2009

Introducing Ms. "Bea"!



My tiara fits... Does yours?


On the heels of the website opening I have been so so busy with local craft shows and getting to know my great photographer friend, Justine, owner of Pelata Photography. I just recently purchased a new sewing/embroidery machine... and I am in love! Can one really be in love with a machine... I think... wait, I KNOW so, lol!


Look at her... she's goregous!


Ok... so now my little "Beatrice", I named her :) will be earning her keep here very shortly. I have plans to use that "Future Home-Maker of America" title I earned in High School & make a go of some children's clothing. Scary, but it's so fun!
So be on the look out... Me & Ms. Bea are are working on our grand entrance!
Ahhh... just have to show her off!
~XoXo~
Esther

1 comment:

Gina said...

so exciting - i went to this trunk show this weekend at a friends house. kinda like a candle party or tupperware, but it was all little girl clothes. nothing was under $45 - including the tiny newborn outfits. was i willing to spend that - nah - but other ladies were buying that stuff left and right. the whole trunk show idea could be a good endeavor for diaper diva clothing in the future?