Thursday, March 19, 2009

News!!!

OK...



The new web design is finally installed! I love it... A huge thanks to Jessica at Sweetest Cupcake! She did an awesome job and I got exactly what I wanted out of it!

http://www.sweetestcupcake.com/


Come check it out & let me know what you think!




Now... If I could only find the time to get my product loaded. More on that subject... I have enlisted a great photographer to help me get the perfect look for the new Diaper Diva Boutique. Justine, owner of Paleta Photography is going to bring a great vision & I think she has a lot of creative flair. I am so excited to see where this might go!



EVEN MORE GOOD NEWS!!!

(as if that was possible!)


If you live in the Alvin, TX area you have got to swing by the Music Festival on April 4th and the Crawfest on April 18th & come tell me "hi"!

I'll have a booth there along with a couple great friends helping me out. I'll have lots to choose from & will be taking orders as well!


Sorry it's been so long since I've gotten on here, but there just aren't enough hours in the day, lol!~Esther

No comments: