Friday, April 2, 2010

Miss. Fashionista

I don't know about you all.. but I love me some babies! Especially new, slightly chunky ones. Time is just too fleeting when you have a little one. I think that's why I tend to spoil my two ROTTEN when given the opportunity... but then again, we all do:)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
*Big thanks to Grace By The Lake Photography for the way cute pic!

I just wanted to share this peek at a new item that will soon be offered at the boutique & get your opinions on it... I absolutely would LOVE to be able to offer this onesie along with the petti, & bow... possibly in a keepsake type box. I would have been over the moon had I gotten a gift like that at my shower when I was preggers with Emma-Grace!

I am so blessed & excited about the amazing opportunities I have been given. Keep your eyes peeled for the Mother's Day edition of Southern Lady Magazine. Diaper Diva Boutique will be featured in the "Incredible Finds by Inspiring Moms" section... how awesome is that?!?

Also, just want to extend a ginormous "Thank You" to my amazing customers, family & friends... your prayers & support are what has kept me sewing & designing & in turn have grown my business to where it is.

But it's not stopping anytime soon! I am so excited about being on the verge of so many new changes & additions available soon. I want to continue to offer you all quality boutique designs & I am now moving into the designer baby gear, bedding & room decor department. The best thing about being a WAHM is the opportunity to make some other WAHMom's items available as well as some gorgeous designer high quality items as well.

2010 was already looking great & we have now closed the books on our first quarter & I am just blown away at the growth compared to this quarter last year... Look out ladies, DDB is on the move & I can't wait to share!

No comments: