Monday, April 12, 2010

Branded!?! & Spoiled...

After a good month or so of waiting for them to come in...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Well, it a small step, but a big addition! I've been hard at work mastering using my not-so-new anymore BabyLock & having so much fun doing it! Every new pattern I tackle, & every new project I undertake... It is such a huge feeling of accomplishment when I can hang that item up & say "I made that!" But it's even more rewarding when I get to see photos done by my awesome photographers with the new item modeled:) It seriously makes my day!

I am jumping right into Summer designs... well, after I get these last few Spring orders shipped out:)

And on a personal note: Me & Emma had way too much fun getting our first pedicure together! Ok, it definitely wasn't my first, but it was Emma-Grace's first & she LOVED it! I think she has a lot of her Mama in her, because we all know I love to get pampered... but don't we all? Here's a pic of my BIG girl doing what she does best... getting spoiled:)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: