Tuesday, April 27, 2010

It's going to be a FIERCE 4th of July ladies!

I am so excited about 4th of July this year & all the cute fashions we have in store for you! I am hard at work with Brittany Bentine, the genius behind Locked Illusions Photogrpahy on a special mini session... Beautiful photography by her with wardrobe provided & styling by me. What a wonderful combo!?! Here's a peek at the {teaser} shoot we did with one of my regular Little Divas:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

If you are interested in the '4th at The Park' Mini Session please e-mail me at esther@diaperdivaboutique.com so I can get you the details as soon as we pin down a date... You won't want to miss this opportunity! We have lots of fun props & great ideas for pics... bring the family!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hope to hear from you soon!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Awww... Esther, that sounds so fun!!
I wish we lived closer to you so that we could model for you!!!
I love your stuff and cannot wait to get orders in for Addison's first 4th of July!!
<3
Alyssa!!